Having proudly served the WA Business Community since 1970, our Reputation, Experience and Trust forms the basis of our company, and we endeavour at all times to uphold principles of excellent customer service, value for money, and professional expertise.
- Comprehensive Insurance Reviews, Analysis & Policies
- Effective Price and Cost Saving Solutions
- Industry Qualified Staff
- Trust Accounting Compliance and full Regulatory Compliance
- Insurance Premium Funding
- Claims Advice and Negotiations
- Ongoing Lifecycle Full Program Support – whenever you need it.
- We are available at all times – to service any insurance needs.
As a Statewide client, we can provide access to :
- Customised policies not publicly available, including greater policy coverage not available in standard insurance policies,
- Real time market comparisons, allowing comprehensive policy analysis,
- Claims negotiation, including highly technical and extreme financial loss situations,
- Choice of policies from over 100 insurers, including all general insurers and specialist niche underwriters,
- Specialist Broker Tools, including placement, comparison and pricing analysis.
Why Use an Insurance Broker
A Statewide Insurance broker can save you time, money and worry. Just like an accountant or lawyer who provides you with professional advice, based on years of training and experience, a qualified broker can do the same with your insurance.
When arranging insurance, many people take shortcuts without seeking proper advice, understanding the fine print or considering whether they are getting value for money. Often they are disappointed when their insurance doesn’t come to the rescue. Whether it’s business or personal insurance, insurance brokers provide advice and assistance to make sure you are properly protected.
Using an insurance broker doesn’t necessarily cost more. Often it saves you money in time and premium cost, as brokers have in depth knowledge of the insurance market and the ability to negotiate on your behalf. A broker should also explain your policy where need be, and any special situations you need to watch out for.
You will benefit most by developing a close business relationship where the broker understands your future plans, the associated risks and how you like to do business.
An insurance broker’s foremost duty is to his or her client. We work solely for you, not for the insurance companies.
What Can an Insurance Broker Help With ?
- help you to assess and manage your risks, and provide advice on insurance solutions appropriate for your needs;
- help you to arrange, acquire and maintain insurance; and
- act as your advocate in settlement of any claim that may be made by you under your insurance.
What Services Do We Provide ?
- assistance with selecting and arranging, tailored insurance policies and packages;
- detailed technical expertise including knowledge of insurance markets, prices, terms and conditions, benefits and pitfalls of the wide range of insurance policies available on the market;
- assistance in interpreting, arranging and completing insurance documentation;
- experience in predicting, managing and reducing risks;
- experience with claims and settlements; and
- assistance with services related to insurance such as premium funding and risk management reviews.
Ready to get started?
We'd love to hear from you