As we spring in to the festive season and business events become increasingly regular, are you covered if you need to cancel an event?
Pen Underwriting is one specialist provider that is able to offer tailored event cancellation and non appearance insurance for a wide variety of events and artists.
Coverage includes cancellation and abandonment, non appearance, pluvius/weather and prize indemnity, for the likes of:
- Major acts and artists;
- Concerts and events;
- Producers of theatre shows, musicals or similar;
- Fairs, fetes and shows;
- Promoters and third party suppliers with costs, expenses and revenue dependent on the event;
- Event organisers wanting to offer an incentive prize to attract customers, patrons or attendees;
- Media companies, broadcasters, sponsors, advertisers and promotion agencies;
- Product launches;
- Advertising campaigns;
- Small bands on tour at small venues, festivals and events;
- Graduation ceremonies;
- Conferences and expos (annual and event specific);
- Venues expecting revenue for bookings dependent on the acts.
So if hosting an event or planning a business related event, please contact us to discuss your event insurance options.